Make every minute count
- Research has proven many times over that feeling grateful and showing gratitude improves wellbeing.
- I read a quote once that said –
‘The difference between happy people and unhappy people is their level of gratitude.’
- So today we’re going to talk about gratitude. Believe me, if you go through your day feeling grateful, you WILL, without doubt feel better and happier by the end of it.
- For what are you genuinely grateful every day?
- How do you show your gratitude to others?
Again, write down your answers so you can look back to remind yourself and as a prompt.
Today’s 5 top tips
1. Write down 3 things for which you are grateful right now?
2. Demonstrate genuine thanks for something a person has done for you or just for them being there. Especially at this time when you may be finding it difficult to focus.
3. At a time when the world seems bad or out of sync, think about what it is that we are benefitting from having this time out to breathe and let the earth recover.
4. Appreciate all of the small things in life: a hot cup of tea, a hug, a full belly, a smile.
5. Note the following: 5 things you can see, 4 things you can hear, 3 things you can feel, 2 things you can smell, 1 thing you can taste.
Never forget that I have complete faith in each and every one of you.
Take care of your wonderful selves.